About the course:
This 8 weeks (or 6 weeks) short course aims to shorten waiting time for the 10 weeks course. It has no priority booking for existing students, which means anyone can book in this course without having to join a waiting list.
You will learn in this course throwing on the potters wheel, trimming and decorating, suitable for any level or no experience. You will be taught in a relaxing environment in a small group of 4 and you will be guaranteed a wheel to use every class and no need to share. The fee also include a new set of tools, 15kg of clay (12kg for 6 weeks course) and firing of all work from that bag of clay. Extra clay and firing can be purchased at £35 for 6kg.
Clover Studio 5
Delta House 2, Studio Way
South Wimbledon, London
Summer Term Time and Date:
Tuesday 6-8:30pm - 6 weeks course
16 April to 21 May 2024
Autumn Term Time and Date
September to November: to be confirmed
Missing Session Policy:
1) It is essential to attend your first 3 sessions if you have not done pottery before, as the basic techniques will be introduced in the first 3 sessions and missing a session will result in not being able to catch up.
2) It is not possible to reschedule a missing session due to this is the only 8 weeks course running. If essential work needs to be done in your missing session, tutor will help to make sure you are not behind for the rest of the course.
1) Cancellation with 8 weeks or more notice: A full refund will be provided.
2) Cancellation with less than 8 weeks notice: No refund will be provided, unless the cancelled place is taken by a new booking. If the place is replaced by a new booking, a refund of the course fee will be provided.
3) Deposit: If you have paid a deposit for the course, the deposit is non-refundable, except in cases where the cancelled place is replaced by a new booking.
4) Single Session Cancellation: We do not accept cancellations for single sessions. If you are unable to attend a session, please refer to our missing session policy.
We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise, but as our pottery course has limited availability, we rely on advance notice for cancellations to ensure that all students have a fair opportunity to participate. Thank you for your understanding.
About the tutors:
Clover: started as an evening class hobby potter in 2010 and now proud owner of Clover studio in London, she is a finalist of The Great Pottery Throwdown 2017. Her works are largely influenced by traditional Chinese and Japanese culture, inspired by the interaction of nature and human to promote flow of energy and harmony. (http://www.clover-lee.com)
top of page
bottom of page