About the workshop:
Thaught in a relaxing environment in a small group of up to 4 people, you don't need any experience of working with clay. You will be guided through clay preparation and throwing on pottery wheel. For experienced leaners, we can tailor the workshop to focus on any techniques or shapes you would like to improve on.
The fee includes all tools and materials, firing and glazing the best three pots per participant. (If you made more than 3 pots and want to have them galzed and fired, it will be charged at £5 per pot).
Clover Studio 5
Delta House 2, Studio Way
South Wimbledon, London
Time and Date: The taster class runs at least once a month on Saturday, either in the morning 10am-12pm, or in the afternoon 2-4pm. Please choose your slot from the drop down menu.
Cancellation Policy for Group Taster Sessions:
1) Cancellation: Cancellation for group taster sessions is generally not accepted, as it is a leisure activity arranged for a specific date and time. Please ensure that you are able to attend the class before booking.
2) Change of Plans: If you cannot attend the class you have booked, please notify us as soon as possible. We will make an effort to put your place back online, and if it is taken by a new booking, you will receive a full refund. However, please note that refunds are not guaranteed and are subject to finding a replacement booking. The more notice you give, the higher the chance of finding a new booking.
3) No Refunds for Non-Attendance: Refunds will not be provided if you do not attend the class.
4) Arrival Time: It is important to arrive on time to ensure that you can watch the demonstration, as it can be a challenging process if you miss it.
5) Late Arrival: If you are running late, you may be able to join the class, but no additional time will be provided at the end of the session.
6) Late Arrival of 30+ Minutes: If you arrive late for more than 30 minutes, your tutor reserves the right to turn you away, as missing the entire demonstration can be disruptive to the rest of the class's enjoyment. If you are turned away, you will not be refunded or offered a replacement session.
7) All cancellations or change of plan requests must be made via email to email@example.com
About the tutors:
Clover: started as an evening class hobby potter in 2010 and now proud owner of Clover studio in London, she is a finalist of The Great Pottery Throwdown 2017. Her works are largely influenced by traditional Chinese and Japanese culture, inspired by the interaction of nature and human to promote flow of energy and harmony. (http://www.clover-lee.com)
Please note that you will not recieve a physical proof/voucher for this booking automatically, eventhough it shows a shipping method at checkout due to the default setting. You will recieve a confirmation via email from me instead. Thank you for your understanding.
top of page
bottom of page